If your family is like mine, no holiday is complete without a healthy side of crescent rolls, or as everyone in the ranks has called it for generations – “doughboys.” So, imagine my delight when I found a recipe that one-ups plain ‘ol doughboys (if that is possible) by adding chocolate. Oh, yes, I said it – chocolate. Suffice to say, I think the prize for most favorite dish in my house is going to me.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Place tablespoon of chocolate chips on wide end of each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and marvel at how all mouths in your family are silent all at the same time. We love peace, albeit short-lived.