Summer is unofficially over in many areas of our country and school is about to start. Parents are quickly running from store to store and sale to sale, gathering clothing for school and purchasing supplies needed from the “classroom” list provided by local schools in a last ditch effort to get everything ready on time.
Making a “back to school” list of current sales gave me peace of mind as a mom of two girls, one going into the first year of high school and the other middle school. At least I’m not TOO late and just writing things down gets me going. Schedules and lists are about to be my new norm, again, so consider this practice. For you moms who are way ahead of me, just ignore my list and Kudos to you for getting things done before now.
- Aeropostale - $15 off $75 Exp 8/31
- Aeropostale - 15% off 5+ School Uniform Pieces Exp 8/22
- Carter’s – Facebook Exclusive 20% off $40+ Exp 8/22
- Children’s Place - 15% – 25% off purchase Exp 8/19
- Express - 15% off purchase Exp 8/28
- Family Christian Store - 25% off regular priced purchase Exp 8/19
- Famous Footwear - 15% off purchase Exp 8/18
- Fashion Bug – Facebook Exclusive - Flutterbuy Coupon Game
- Hobby Lobby - 40% off regular priced item Exp 8/18
- Kohl’s - 15% – 20% off purchase Valid 8/23
- Lane Bryant - $25 off $75 Exp 8/29
- Michael’s - 10% off purchase Exp 8/18
- Office Max - $5 off $25 Exp 8/18
- Sears – Facebook Exclusive $150 off $1,000 Valid 8/17 & 8/18
- Shoe Carnival - $5 off $39.98 Exp 9/4
- Target - Clothing & Back to School Coupons
- Walgreens – Check out the coupon book that they have avail. in their stores
- Walmart – Boy and Girl Clothing from $5
A big shout out and thank you to thriftynorthwestmom.com for providing a good list to help this mom get focused!
My favorite places to shop for my girls is Target and Kohl’s. Which stores do you prefer?